Google

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1st post from Mullingar

Well, here I am writing my 1st post of the new year in Mullingar. Moved into a shared house, seems quite nice. Now we just have to see how things pan out over the next few weeeks.

Good mates of mine, Hazel and Barry have just got married over the weekend and are now in South Africa enjoying their honeymoon. They've asked me to be their 2nd photographer for the wedding. Here are some examples of the pictures taken from their wedding. All shot with the Sony Alpha 100, mainly with the KM 28-70mm (D) f2.8 lens. Post processed in photoshop CS2.


Hazel
Hazel

Exchanging vows angle 1
Hazel and Barry Exchanging vows

The newly weds
The newly weds!

The rest are on my Flickr site.
www.flickr.com/photos/krispy_rabbit


How did you ring in the new year? I slept through it and woke up at 5 am! haha

Happy new year to you all just the same

No comments:

Google