Google

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dog days

I spent the day testing the Sony Alpha 100 DSLR. I only got the camera last week and I wanted to get used to the control as I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow. Overall, it was an easy transition from my older camera which is the Konica Minolta 5D as the controls were similar. I must say though, I am a little disappointed with the camera. There was some nice new features but it's not drastically different from the 5D. For me, the part that really annoyed me was the amount of noise it produced beyond ISO 400. It may have 10MP but the image quality is about the same after post processing in photoshop.

As it was a wet and miserable day out, Odie became my test subject.

Here is a sample of the photos taken. Not true indicator of the camera's ability though as I've worked these pictures in photoshop. The rest of the pics are on flickr.

One is not impressed



No comments:

Google